Monday, August 06, 2012

Week 5, how time flies.

So this is week 5 and yet somehow it feels like week 2 or 3. I've been spending so much time working on projects outside of college, I feel I have let some assignments/briefs slip. Such as the 3 prĂ©cis due on the 17/8 -Yikes! I had a breakthrough with my idea for my installation piece, and I will keep an update on this blog as to how it is going.

The start of my installation, not that exciting eh?

I've been making small sculptures out of found cardboard, painted up all reds and yellows, blacks and whites. I'm pretty sure these will make an appearance in the exhibition...

Used in a certain art project.

And I've been hooked on Dutch curry soup...

Obviously we have some ratbags who don't know
how to clean up after themselves...

No comments: