Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm back!!!

Wow I can't believe it's been a year and a half since I've written anything on this Blog. Where do I start?
Last year in September I left my job of fourteen years and started my own Illustration business. It hasn't been as productive as I thought it would be. I have illustrated for five Maths tutor books which can be found here http://www.theyoungscholar.com.au/book_sub_math.html. The last illustrations were done back in January, since then it has been a rather dry season. So I have been working at another school age care centre in the afternoons to help pay the rent so to speak.

During that time I have also been working on a mini folio that can be printed or downloaded online. It's all so bloody technical though and often I find myself struggling to stay sane as my computer refuses to do what I want it to do.

I have also in the last year rediscovered my love of computer games and consoles and have purchased one of those fandangled new Xbox 360 consoles. Oh my what a fracken awesome work of art it is!!! I have also turned our backroom (aka junkroom) into a fine office/theatre room with 3.5 metre screen.

Well that just about does it for this post, but I shall return soon with some new tales of terror!

No comments: